DOTP Dioctyl terephthalate is a phthalate-free plasticizer that meets highest environmental requirements. Direct replacement of DOP, DINP etc.
1. In all of the flexible PVC products include toys, upholstery, fabrics as a non-Phthalate plasticiser.
2. In PVC formulation mixed with the monomeric plasticisers
- DiOctyl Terephthalate DOTP for PVC Resins
- Formula : C24H38O4
- Molecular Weight : 390.57
- CAS Registry Number : 6422-86-2
- Abbreviation : DOTP (Di octyl terephthalate), DEHT(Di 2-ethylhexyl terephthalate)
- EU REACH Approved
|Dynamic viscosity(25 °C), mPas||63|
|Specific gravity 20°C/20°C||0.983|
|Refractive index nD25||1.486 –1.487|
|Colour, APHA||30 Max|
|Acid Value mg, KOH/g||0.04 max|
|Purity Area, %||99.5 min|
|Volatile content Weight, %||0.1 max|
Packing : 200kg 16mt without pallet into 20’container
For more information on our environment friendly DOTP phthalate-free plasticizer, feel free to call us at +9133-40335-203 or Email.